Check out some of The BEST Team's favorite sites on the web!
Do you have a favorite active lifestyle website?
Click here to tell us about it!
1. Athletics Illustrated Chris Kelsall's excellent athletics site
2. Road Runners Club of America Say no more!
3. Competitor Magazine Great links and the great Bob Babbitt
4. Joe Henderson`s Running Commentary Runner, writer, raconteur - worthwhile - Canadian content
5. Athletics Weekly On the ball and the best of the British
6. Do It Sports Interesting and includes world marathon guide
7. RaceCenter Northwest Info for a little closer to home
8. Running with Dr. George Sheehan Life and running, words of a very wise man
9. Running Related Links Lots of good links
10. On The Run Good one for race directors and runners
11. Hal Higdon`s Running site At 50,000 plus hits a week - must be good!
12. British Athletics a look at how the `old country` is doing!
13. Marc Roy`s Sportstats Great results page - including IMC
14. Athletics Canada All the major results from around Canada
15. Inside Triathlon Top stories from inside the TRI world
16. U.S. Track & Field News T. & F. bible since 1948. Races and rankings.
17. Canadian Marathon Stories 1st person marathon stories + runnning books
18. Human Kinetics Publish great sports books, inc. Rich Benyo`s.19.
20. Marathoning in Canada New website with lots of potential
21. Cool Running Attempting to live up to its name
22. Runners` World The North American running zine/scene
23. Running Network U.S. based but lots of Pacific N.W. info.
24. International Amateur Athletics Federation The world track & field homepage
25. Active.com Event info and on-line registration
26. Run in the Sun Tours Mike Creery (Canadian Olympian/coach)
27. Steve King Steve's personal website - athlete and psyche info +
28. Cansport Free subscription to Canadian sports news
29. Ultramarathon Resource Site Great links site to all ultra info
30. Xtri Rob Doherty`s brilliant triathlon website
31. Eventsonline Marc Roy/John Litherland`s Race Dr.`s site
32. Trailpeak Seek out those B.C. trails for running/hiking
33. USATF Running Routes Zoom in and map out your local running routes
34. Pez Cycling News Excellent reports on the cycling world
35. HowardGrubb Calculate your own age-graded performances
36. Logan's Run An truly inspirational ultra runner
37. Real Endurance Ultraman Gary Wang's stats site
38. GeezerJock All round sports mag and website for masters
39. Daily Triathlon Literally what it says - daily updates on the Tri scene
40. Chasing Glory Web videos on U.S. Olympic Marathon hopefuls
41. Ironman forum Worldwide social network forum for Ironman Triathletes
42. TRY events FREE Mileage calculator and World pedometer
43. Club FatAss Free events for active people (Vancouver)
44. EarthSport a company that will help you set up carbon-neutral sports events
45. Running in the Zone RITZ co-editor Dan Cumming's blog - designed for the seasoned athlete
46. Treadmill Review A guide to helping you choose the right running shoes
47. Runners guide Lot of resources for outdoor and indoor runner
48. runningshoesguru Up-to-date guide on new running shoes
49. Sporty Doctor For sports injuries, prevention and shoe and gear recommendations